"Love love love the work. The epic crate arrived the very day you said it would. The work is awesome." G. Parker, Australia
WE VALUE OUR REPUTATION
Oeno Gallery has been representing exceptional contemporary artists since 2004. Many of our clients attend events and exhibitions at the gallery and sculpture garden, while the majority of our international relationships now thrive on-line.
We now work with clients in many parts of the world and have proven, trusted partners who support the logistics, brokerage and insurance aspects of delivering valuable paintings and sculptures.
• Professional Credentials: Member of the Art Dealers Association of Canada, the Canadian Federation of Independent Business, and the Prince Edward County Chamber of Commerce
• Experienced Art Consultants provide services for individuals, corporations and designers. Send an email to email@example.com and one of us will get back to you right away.
• Quality Assurance for Customers: A portfolio of additional images (front, details, side, back) can be provided prior to purchase. Works are inspected prior to shipment and we will provide a condition report if requested. All work comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
• Attention to Details: Our packing and shipping department has experience crating and shipping work successfully all over the world.
To the good people of OENO gallery, The painting arrived today safe and sound. ... The painting is in one word....MAGNIFICENT! I also appreciate your team's professionalism in keeping me advised every step of the way. Kindest regards, M. Edelman, New York, 2016
• Payment Options: We can discuss payment options with you prior to making a commitment.
• Return Policy: Clients may return work within 14 days. If the work is received in the same condition as it was shipped, a refund for the work will be issued, minus the cost of shipping and handling and any duties and brokerage fees that may have been incurred. (Note: All work is photographed prior to shipment. ) The customer is responsible for contacting the gallery to arrange return.
"We just opened our second crate last week. Pleased to report that everything has arrived in good condition. The art work will go on the walls sometime next week. We might need more pieces so do keep me posted when you have new shows." J. Bhatia, Dubai, UAE
“I recently bought a significant work of art online for the first time, and it was a very positive experience. Oeno Gallery was extraordinarily helpful and provided images, answered questions and gave suggestions. All descriptions were exceptionally accurate and great care was used to explore all details. They were very cooperative in developing a purchase plan and I was impressed with the level of attention and concern. My purchased art was beautifully and securely packaged for shipping and arrived in perfect condition. I would highly recommend their expert opinions and care and will certainly buy from Oeno Gallery again.”
C. Miller, New York
“Oeno staff delivered our purchases to our Muskoka home, organized them creatively and hung them professionally. Nothing was left undone. You’ll come to expect that at Carlyn’s gallery.”
T. Steadman, Muskoka