Artwork Photographer and New Media Specialist
Oeno Gallery is looking for an inspired person with high end product photography experience, graphic design skills, online content management and social media skills to join our team and help us create engaging, thoughtful work to present to clients.
Seeking a motivated photographer and new media specialist to provide in-house graphic support to create and deliver compelling artwork images for the web, social media, print collateral, promotional items and website related work.
The ideal candidate is energetic, self-motivated, a fast learner, tech-savvy, and a team player with a clean, simple, and engaging visual aesthetics. Must demonstrate technical product photography, and organizational skills consistently aligned to the expectations of gallery goals.
Produce consistent photography of new inventory artworks on a daily basis. 8 images minimum per each artwork.
Review existing images of artworks and reshoot existing inventory
Edit, save and correctly name files on gallery server
Help manage, maintain and organize onsite and offsite inventory
Upload images to gallery software and 5 other online portals
Post and maintain social media accounts- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Etc.
Support team with art work handling and exhibition installation
Learn art packing techniques for shipping
Support delivery and installation team on some client appointment/ delivery trips to GTA and Quebec
- Candidate must have creative and technical knowledge of all photography elements.
- Candidate must have all required equipment- camera, tripods, multiple lenses, etc
- Experience in photography lighting
- Experience editing in Photoshop
- Knowledge or proven experience of IT or website platform management
- Familiarity with online advertising. Google ads, social media and website platforms
- Experience producing ads for various media
- Log and input artworks into gallery software
- Reliable and easy to work with
- Lift artworks up to 50 lbs
- Willingness to learn art handling
- Willingness to learn art packaging and installation
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hrs a week. Some weekends required.
Experience: photography: 1 year (Required)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Start Date: Immediately
To apply: Please provide digital portfolio highlighting artwork or product photography, CV, cover letter and references.
Please email a letter, outlining your experience, strengths and unique qualities to Dana Charles, firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your contact information and the names of two references. If portfolio is large, kindly send introductory email and then share portfolio via google drive, dropbox or wetransfer.