Oeno Gallery presents its fifth online auction featuring Canadian and European historical and contemporary artworks starting Monday, September 21st at 2pm. The auction closes Tuesday, October 6 at 2 pm.
Register and view the auction here: https://live.bydealers.com/auctions/1-3IMX5A/no-gallery-fall-2020-auction-session-no1-enchres-automne-2020-session-no-1
There are 44 artworks in this auction by:
- David Bolduc (Canadian, 1945-2010)
- Edgar Bundy (British, 1862 - 1922)
- Bruno Côté (Canadian, 1940-2010)
- Paul Fournier (Canadian, b. 1939)
- Rafael Goldchain (Chilean-Canadian, b. 1953)
- Jacques Hnizdovsky (Ukrainian-American, 1915 – 1985)
- Louise Laroche (Canadian, b. 1962)
- Pierre_Luc Lessard (Canadian, b. 1945)
- Lila Lewis Irving (American-Canadian, b. 1935)
- Maud Lewis (Canadian, 1903-1970)
- Bernice Martin (Canadian, 1902-1999)
- Elza Mayhew (Canadian, 1916-2004)
- Ngoni Mashaya (Mozambican, b. 1973)
- Graham Metson (British-Canadian, b. 1934)
- Claud Pascoe (British-Canadian, 1887-1960)
- Walter Dendy Sadler (British, 1854-1923)
- Chrales Daniel Ward (British, 1872-1935)
- Johannes Weiland (Dutch, 1856-1909)
- Cjeryl Wilson Smith (Canadian)
- R. York Wilson (Canadian, 1907-1984)
Oeno Gallery is working with the BYDealers platform to bring this unique online auction series. BYDealers is an auction house created through a partnership among several Canadian art dealers.
Visit Bydealers.com for details on registration and bidding after the auction goes live on Monday, September 21 at 2:00 pm. Auction will remain live until 2:00 pm on Tuesday, October 6th.
If you wish to register a reserve bid, please email email@example.com with Auction in the subject line. Or click: https://live.bydealers.com/auctions/1-3IMX5A/no-gallery-fall-2020-auction-session-no1-enchres-automne-2020-session-no-1
Payment for works purchased through the auction must be settled by October 16th, 2020. Purchased works will be available for "no touch" pick up or delivery by arrangement.
Image above: Bernice Martin, Old Fishing Boat, Toronto Harbour, 1940, oil on panel, 10.5 x 13.75 inches