SECONDARY MARKET SERVICES
We assist many clients who wish to purchase or sell previously owned works, including contemporary Canadian artists, members of the Painters Eleven, The Group of Seven and other notable Canadian artists.
3rd PARTY ASSURANCE
We work with a number of respected art appraisers and art restorers and can provide recommendations on request. We can obtain estimates of value and condition reports from trusted third parties on your behalf.
Our Promise to You
- Unless otherwise noted, items are in excellent condition. Condition reports or videos available on request.
- Art works will be accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
- You have 2 weeks within which you may return the work. (See refund policy for details).
- All work is professionally packed and insured during transit.
- Packing, brokerage, shipping, and insurance will be determined prior to purchase.
CANADIAN ART WANTED FOR CONSIGNMENT
Historical Work of Significance
Post War and Contemporary
David Bierk, Bertram Charles Binning,Molly Joan Lamb Bobak, Paul-Emile Borduas, Samuel Borenstein, Jack Bush, Oscar Cahen, Alex Colville, Ulysse Comtois, Greg Curnoe, Sorel Etrog, William Patterson Ewen, Joe Fafard, Marcelle Ferron, Clarence A.Gagnon, Yves Gaucher, Pierre Gauvreau, Edward John Hughes, Gershon Iskowitz, John Kasyn, Dorothy Knowles, William Kurelek, Jean-Paul Lemieux, Rita Letendre, John Little, Jock MacDonald, Doris McCarthy, William (Bill) McElcheran, Jean Albert McEwen, John Meredith, Guido Molinari, Kazuo Nakamura, Daphne Odjig, Joseph Francis Plaskett, Christopher Pratt, Mary Pratt, Jean-Paul Riopelle, Goodridge Roberts, William Ronald, Jack Shadbolt, Michael Snow, Takao Tanabe, Claude Tousignant, Harold Barling Town, Walter Yarwood.